Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Transient Drug Diffusion Across Cornea

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm doing my first Comsol project and need some help. My project involves modeling transient drug diffusion across the cornea and I would like to show my end results through a transient diffusion graph. My graph is attached in PDF format. I have two questions:

1. Why are there breaks in the graph? For t=50s line, the slope is suddenly changing before 100 micro-meters. Shouldn't this be a smooth graph?

2. There is a bulge in the upper graphs between 100-200 micrometers. What is the reason for this?

A friend of mine pointed to model oscillations as a possible cause. Any insight into how I could reduce/remove it?

Thank you, I sincerely appreciate everyone's help/input,
Saman

0 Replies Last Post Jun 3, 2013, 6:48 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello G Unit

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.