Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

energy harvesting, magnets and coils

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

a magnet is going to be vibrated along the path of a coil. how do i show the graphical analysis of flux density versus distance?
how can i get the graphical representation of the emf produces vs time?

2 Replies Last Post Sep 30, 2013, 12:10 p.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 27, 2013, 9:46 a.m. EDT

a magnet is going to be vibrated along the path of a coil. how do i show the graphical analysis of flux density versus distance?
how can i get the graphical representation of the emf produces vs time?

Hi,
this model "Voltage Induced in a Coil by Moving Magnet" is very similar to your problem,
just try to read it.
www.comsol.com/model/voltage-induced-in-a-coil-by-moving-magnet-14163

good luck!
[QUOTE] a magnet is going to be vibrated along the path of a coil. how do i show the graphical analysis of flux density versus distance? how can i get the graphical representation of the emf produces vs time? [/QUOTE] Hi, this model "Voltage Induced in a Coil by Moving Magnet" is very similar to your problem, just try to read it. http://www.comsol.com/model/voltage-induced-in-a-coil-by-moving-magnet-14163 good luck!

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 30, 2013, 12:10 p.m. EDT
thank you Lingling Tang!
thank you Lingling Tang!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.