Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Voronoi 2D network drawing in COMSOL 4.3b

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi All
I am just wondering whether anyone knows how to draw Voronoi 2D diagram in COMSOL. I also require the division to draw with thickness such that it becomes a boundary instead of line. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.Thanks.
Saimoom.

6 Replies Last Post Jan 13, 2015, 10:20 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Md Saimoom Ferdous

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 24, 2014, 1:49 p.m. EDT
Hi Ferdous

Were you able solve your problem?

Regards
Tushar
Hi Ferdous Were you able solve your problem? Regards Tushar

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 24, 2014, 2:09 p.m. EDT
Hi Tushar
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I am still struggling in finding it. Can you give me some suggestions?
Hi Tushar Thanks for your response. Unfortunately I am still struggling in finding it. Can you give me some suggestions?

Posted: 1 decade ago Mar 24, 2014, 3:17 p.m. EDT
Hi Ferdous

I just started looking and will let you know if I get any solution. Thank you
Hi Ferdous I just started looking and will let you know if I get any solution. Thank you

Posted: 10 years ago Jan 4, 2015, 2:30 a.m. EST
Use Matlab for generating the Voronoi vertices,these vertices will help you to draw the polygon in comsol.
Try using Livelink for Matlab.
Use Matlab for generating the Voronoi vertices,these vertices will help you to draw the polygon in comsol. Try using Livelink for Matlab.

Posted: 10 years ago Jan 4, 2015, 2:35 a.m. EST
Thank you very much. I will try to follow your suggestion.
Thank you very much. I will try to follow your suggestion.

Posted: 10 years ago Jan 13, 2015, 10:20 a.m. EST
Hi Ferdous,
Have you been able to link Livelink Matlab to COMSOL to import voronoi polygons? I need to do the same. Please let me know if you were able to do so. Thanks,
Mehdi
Hi Ferdous, Have you been able to link Livelink Matlab to COMSOL to import voronoi polygons? I need to do the same. Please let me know if you were able to do so. Thanks, Mehdi

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.