Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Hi all , How i can centered line graph to origine

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all Comsol's users , i am a new user and still exploring the comsol.

so, I want to center this line graph to (0,0) in attached picture.

2 Replies Last Post Nov 11, 2013, 7:06 a.m. EST
Alberto Garcia-Cristobal

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 11, 2013, 4:12 a.m. EST
Hi

I had the same problem in the past and didnt manage to do it in COMSOL. What I did was exporting the data of the line graph then transform the X-axis values (by adding '-length/2.0' in all the values in the X-axis) then draw using plotting packages.

You can write 4 or 5 lines of code for this or if you are using MATLAB, origin .... its so simple .....just load the exported data then add '-length/2.0' to X-axis values
Hi I had the same problem in the past and didnt manage to do it in COMSOL. What I did was exporting the data of the line graph then transform the X-axis values (by adding '-length/2.0' in all the values in the X-axis) then draw using plotting packages. You can write 4 or 5 lines of code for this or if you are using MATLAB, origin .... its so simple .....just load the exported data then add '-length/2.0' to X-axis values

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 11, 2013, 7:06 a.m. EST
Thanks for your reply , I will try it and back again.
Thanks for your reply , I will try it and back again.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.