Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

can anyone help me to design the following structure in comsol

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I m completely unaware of all the functions of comsol, i m slowly learning myself, So can someone help me to design the structure means it would be a great help for me. (solid mechanics)

1 Reply Last Post Nov 11, 2013, 2:17 p.m. EST
Nagi Elabbasi Facebook Reality Labs

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 11, 2013, 2:17 p.m. EST
Hi Silas,

COMSOL has several introductory training courses that you should find useful. The geometry in your case is relatively simple. You should be able to do that with the geometry creation functionality in COMSOL, including creating the regions/partitions. You can also create the geometry in a CAD program and import it into COMSOL.

Nagi Elabbasi
Veryst Engineering
Hi Silas, COMSOL has several introductory training courses that you should find useful. The geometry in your case is relatively simple. You should be able to do that with the geometry creation functionality in COMSOL, including creating the regions/partitions. You can also create the geometry in a CAD program and import it into COMSOL. Nagi Elabbasi Veryst Engineering

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.