Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

length before and after force applied

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,
i'm a beginner in comcol.Currently i 'm using comsol v.4.. i'm having problem to figure out the length of my model after deformation. I attach the picture of my model for reference. i need the length of the line inside my model.

TQ

3 Replies Last Post Dec 2, 2015, 4:52 p.m. EST
Henrik Sönnerlind COMSOL Employee

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 14, 2013, 1:09 p.m. EST
Hi,

The following forum thread may help you:

www.comsol.com/community/forums/structural-mechanics/thread/40459/

Regards,
Henrik
Hi, The following forum thread may help you: http://www.comsol.com/community/forums/structural-mechanics/thread/40459/ Regards, Henrik

Posted: 1 decade ago Nov 17, 2013, 10:44 p.m. EST
hi,
TQ Henrik Sönnerlind :)
hi, TQ Henrik Sönnerlind :)

Posted: 9 years ago Dec 2, 2015, 4:52 p.m. EST
Hi Mr. Sonnerlind,

is it possible to model (eventually animate) in COMSOL a bouncing ball, two ellastically colliding balls, or a contracting/pulsing heart ? Thank you.

Christian
Hi Mr. Sonnerlind, is it possible to model (eventually animate) in COMSOL a bouncing ball, two ellastically colliding balls, or a contracting/pulsing heart ? Thank you. Christian

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.