Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Frequency Domain, Freq v Amplitude plots

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I'm fairly novice at COMSOL, but I think I'm getting the hang of the system.

I tried to run a Frequency Domain sweep across known eigenvalues (found using Eigenfrequency), and measuring their Electric field strengths (at some point or at a summed average) against their frequency. I managed to get such a plot for Eigenfrequency, but that only gives me the summed E-field at those specific frequencies. Can I get different field strengths for frequencies surrounding the eigenfrequency? I want to be able to model tuning the system near or at the eigenfrequencies.

Thanks, Enrique

0 Replies Last Post Jun 27, 2014, 2:25 p.m. EDT
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Enrique Guerrero

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.