Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Modelling of Flat Spiral Coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am trying to model Flat Spiral Coil, but I am not able to model it satisfactorily.

It will be really good if you can help me out in the same.

Thanking you in advance.

Sincerely,
Ronak.

2 Replies Last Post Nov 20, 2014, 11:21 p.m. EST
Robert Koslover Certified Consultant

Posted: 10 years ago Nov 20, 2014, 7:14 p.m. EST
What part are you having trouble with? Specifying the geometry? Creating the mesh? Specifying boundary conditions? Etc. What physics are you trying to investigate?
What part are you having trouble with? Specifying the geometry? Creating the mesh? Specifying boundary conditions? Etc. What physics are you trying to investigate?

Posted: 10 years ago Nov 20, 2014, 11:21 p.m. EST
I am not able to model it as per my design. In 3D modelling I am not able to plot it and sweep it as per my calculations.
I am not able to model it as per my design. In 3D modelling I am not able to plot it and sweep it as per my calculations.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.