Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Forum Manager: Request for organizing the discussion forum

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

It would be great if the “forum manager” could separate posts in this forum and provides different pages for physics which are available in COMSOL. This organizes the forum and helps users to not waste their time to review all new topics.

I asked a question two days ago related to the AC/DC physics but it has gone to the second or third page and this reduces the chance that others who are able to answer my question to see my post. I think many have same problem and are not satisfied with this format of the forum. So, please if it is possible organize the forum.

1 Reply Last Post Feb 17, 2015, 8:30 a.m. EST
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Feb 17, 2015, 8:30 a.m. EST
Hello Mohsen,
To quickly reach postings on a particular topic, use the "Filter by Topic" at the top of the Discussion Forum page.
Best regards,
Jeff
Hello Mohsen, To quickly reach postings on a particular topic, use the "Filter by Topic" at the top of the Discussion Forum page. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.