Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

tables grayed out?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I just opened a model in 5.1 and it appears the results tables are completely locked down (can't scroll, copy, etc.). What's that about?

4 Replies Last Post Apr 29, 2015, 2:57 p.m. EDT

Posted: 9 years ago Apr 22, 2015, 7:26 a.m. EDT
Yes,

Same here.

I produced a report to see the table values until the fix comes along,

Regards,

Mike
Yes, Same here. I produced a report to see the table values until the fix comes along, Regards, Mike

Posted: 9 years ago Apr 23, 2015, 3:49 p.m. EDT
Ditto.

Well, I see that report icon, guess I get to find out what that does now.

- Mike
Ditto. Well, I see that report icon, guess I get to find out what that does now. - Mike

Posted: 9 years ago Apr 24, 2015, 4:20 a.m. EDT
Hi,

COMSOL Support have indicated there will be a fix patch for this coming out shortly,

Regards,

Mike
Hi, COMSOL Support have indicated there will be a fix patch for this coming out shortly, Regards, Mike

Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 9 years ago Apr 29, 2015, 2:57 p.m. EDT
This is now corrected in COMSOL 5.1 Update 1. If you have 5.1 installed, you can update it here:
www.comsol.com/product-update/5.1
Best regards,
Jeff
This is now corrected in COMSOL 5.1 Update 1. If you have 5.1 installed, you can update it here: http://www.comsol.com/product-update/5.1 Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.