Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

A basic formula change

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I use COMSOL Multiphysics 3.5 Heat Transfer, Convection and Conduction, Steady-States Analysis to describe the temperature gradient around a thin wire. I want to change the standard formula used in COMSOL with other one that is using in this case. How can I do it?
Thanks in advance!
Mitko

2 Replies Last Post Sep 15, 2009, 3:13 a.m. EDT

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 15, 2009, 1:17 a.m. EDT
To do so, you can go to physics -> Equation Systems, and then choose subdomain, boundary, or point (depending on what you want to do). In there you will find all the relevant equations. You can modify any of these.

Hope this helps.
To do so, you can go to physics -> Equation Systems, and then choose subdomain, boundary, or point (depending on what you want to do). In there you will find all the relevant equations. You can modify any of these. Hope this helps.

Posted: 1 decade ago Sep 15, 2009, 3:13 a.m. EDT
Thank you very much, Mario!
Thank you very much, Mario!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.