Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

extract the eigenvalue from Mode analysis via Matlab code

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,
I know in version 3.5, use "fem.sol.lambda" to extract the eigenvalues. But I suffered a problem in version 5.0. How to extract the effective mode index or eigenvalues in version 5.0 with Matlab code?
I tried with the following "model.sol.eigsol", but an error comes "??? No appropriate method, property, or field eigsol for class com.comsol.clientapi.impl.SolverSequenceListClient.". I search around COMSOL Programming Reference, but still no clear idea.

I think it is a common problem, can anyone give a hint?

Br,
Lisa

1 Reply Last Post Sep 8, 2015, 2:55 a.m. EDT
Lars Gregersen COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 9 years ago Sep 8, 2015, 2:55 a.m. EDT
Hi

Use mphsolinfo or mphsolutioninfo. They provide similar information, but mpholsinfo is probably easier to use for this purpose.

--
Lars Gregersen
Comsol Denmark
Hi Use mphsolinfo or mphsolutioninfo. They provide similar information, but mpholsinfo is probably easier to use for this purpose. -- Lars Gregersen Comsol Denmark

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.