Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol 5.2: DRI2 capable screen?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

When I start Comsol 5.2 on a Linux Debian (64 bit) system, I get (with LIBGL_DEBUG set to verbose):

% comsol52
libGL: screen 0 does not appear to be DRI2 capable
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/tls/swrast_dri.so
libGL: OpenDriver: trying /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/dri/swrast_dri.so
libGL: Can't open configuration file /cs/system/ephraim/.drirc: No such file or directory.
libGL: Can't open configuration file /cs/system/ephraim/.drirc: No such file or directory.

The GUI opens, but does not message means that some features won't work or can I ignore it?

Thanks in advance,
Ephraim

0 Replies Last Post Dec 8, 2015, 5:19 a.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Ephraim Silverberg

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.