Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

What does this error mean

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

We are modelling an upper convected maxwell model for a parallel plate rheometer under torsion. We used the weak form PDE in comsol to simulate the model but ended up with an error. Would really appreciate if someone could give us an insight as to what this error means. Please find the attached snapshot of the error.

1 Reply Last Post Mar 30, 2016, 5:08 a.m. EDT

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 8 years ago Mar 30, 2016, 5:08 a.m. EDT
Dear madam or sir :

I also have the similar error prompt message when using COMSOL 5.2 to model the aperiodic structure , such as a semiconduct line, the modeling always have met the question. So, i'm truely grateful for anyone can solve it!

I will appreciate your comments!

Best regards!

Yinyin Tan

2016/03/30
Dear madam or sir : I also have the similar error prompt message when using COMSOL 5.2 to model the aperiodic structure , such as a semiconduct line, the modeling always have met the question. So, i'm truely grateful for anyone can solve it! I will appreciate your comments! Best regards! Yinyin Tan 2016/03/30

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.