Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Data Export to Matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

i use comsol with matlab and i want to use the simulation result in matlab. I have a 3d Model in Comsol which calculate the temperature distribution on a complex geometry. After the calculation i have created some datasets in comsol which allows me to make a lineplot along a parameterisized way . In comsol everything works fine. the next i have done is to start comsol with matlab and export the model to the server, the i load the model in matlab. up to this point everything works. now i want to get the datasets that i have created to matlab, but i dont know how.

thanks for each idea.

Jochen

1 Reply Last Post Jan 7, 2011, 9:07 a.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Jan 7, 2011, 9:07 a.m. EST
Hi
in 3.5 it was the posteval() and postinterp() commands, but in V4 I'm afraid everything has changed again. Do a search on the forum, there are several discussion around this theme, but note there is a rather large difference v3.5 versus v4

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi in 3.5 it was the posteval() and postinterp() commands, but in V4 I'm afraid everything has changed again. Do a search on the forum, there are several discussion around this theme, but note there is a rather large difference v3.5 versus v4 -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.