Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Setting up an internal port in RF Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Here is my problem:

i.imgur.com/stPvMwc.png

See how two arrows are pointing inward whereas the rest of the structure is pointed outwards? That is one continuous boundary, so I have no idea why the direction would change mid-way. When I try to run the simulation, I get an error saying the port was setup incorrectly.

There is a boundary around the whole structure, so this has to be a slit condition, right?

I can run the simulation without the two boundaries facing inwards (de-select them) and it will run (not the answer I want of course, but it runs).

Any help is appreciated.

0 Replies Last Post Feb 24, 2017, 2:19 p.m. EST
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Damian Rivas

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.