Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Beginner wants help please!!!

Muhammad Mohsin Rehman

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all,

I am electrical engr by profession and want to learn comsol for building ultrasound and rf/microwaves , electrode heating models and see their effects and heat distribution phenomenon.

Can anybody guide me where should I start and how can I do that please!

In addition, I would also like to know can I see the differential equations(which the comsol solves) of these models?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Muhammad Mohsin Rehman

1 Reply Last Post Feb 8, 2011, 2:57 p.m. EST
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago Feb 8, 2011, 2:57 p.m. EST
Hi

I can only advace to start reading the user guides, exercice the examples in the model library, and run the videos on the comsol web site. Then if possible, take a few of the COMSOL organised courses. There are also the books referred to in the main web site that are helpful, they can be borrowed in most libraries, once you find one you like you could also consider the aquisition of it

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi I can only advace to start reading the user guides, exercice the examples in the model library, and run the videos on the comsol web site. Then if possible, take a few of the COMSOL organised courses. There are also the books referred to in the main web site that are helpful, they can be borrowed in most libraries, once you find one you like you could also consider the aquisition of it -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.